Be warned, it is choc full of fat, but what holiday food isn't?
- 2 (20 ounce) packages frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Place corn kernels, whipping cream, milk, salt, and sugar, in a large stockpot. Bring to a slow, low boil beginning on medium heat, stirring frequently. Simmer for 5 minutes on low heat.
- Melt butter in the microwave, or in a small saucepan on low heat. Whisk in flour until smooth. Stir into the corn until well blended.
- Top with Parmesan cheese and cook under broiler until browned. Enjoy!