Thursday, November 17, 2011

New Blog Hops!

This week I joined a couple new blog hops and I thought I would share them. The first one is My Simple Country Living's Homemade Gifts from the Heart blog hop. It is a collection of all of our homemade gifts for the holidays! I don't know about you, but I can ever get enough ideas for homemade gifts :)




















The second one I joined is Frugal Days, Sustainable Ways. Join Frugally Sustainable every Wednesday and share your frugal ideas!
Have Fun!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the mention here Nichole! I appreciate it more that you know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing these hops. I love doing those and don't really know how to find them other than finding them on another blog...so Thanks! Blessings from Wisconsin

    ReplyDelete