Last month, I listed all of my goals for March in hopes that I would accomplish more than one of them for once! Out of my list of goals for March, I have fixed the greenhouse, started seeds, introduced the chicks to the older hens, built a chicken tractor, fixed the west pasture, and started not only a walking routine at home but also at work.
The goals that I did not complete were finding a good plot for the garden, although that will be tilled this weekend, ALL of my house goals (big surprise there!), and consistently posting weekly on the blog.
All in all, I feel like I did pretty good with the number of goals achieved!
Now for April's Goals!
- Till and Plant Garden
- Plant Herbs in the Greenhouse
- Put Gravel in the Greenhouse
- Plant six more apple and peach trees, and mulch them
- Build a vertical fence extension on the coop (more to come on that!)
- Start putting the new chicks in the tractor (also, more on the new chicks soon!)
- De-cluttering the house.
- Try out a monthly cleaning plan.
- Make an assortment of crockpot freezer meals.
- Make another batch of homemade laundry detergent
- Exercise more! Get more strength and cardio in.
You may have noticed some are left over from last month! I am determined to get this house de-cluttered! What are your goals for the month?